THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

5.22.2008

upcoming holiday!

i'm gonna have this holiday soo lovely! ;)

first of all. my upcoming birthday.
that means : strawberry cakes masakan padang my boyfriend and a new canon camera (for photography)! omigod what a soo much lovely gifts for this sixteenth! hihi.
and then in july i will have a quick trip to singapore *spore HERE I COME!
with those places beaches streets shopping photos. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow!
ah i soo CANT WAIT!
strawberry cakes . masakan padang *gilaa those are my very-very favourite food in the world!
my boyfriend ; hahaa sure he would make my birthday super-sweet ;)
a new canon camera! my first (hope not last) canon *or nikon still gonna find out photography camera! haaah i love photography since the first time i saw a photographer.. i love taking pictures. memorable something. biar sebuah kenangan yang berarti jadi lebih berarti dan abadi. sebuah momen gk akan terulang dua kali kan?
OHYA! one place i HAVE to go too also are monas museums and fatahillah *old town batavia.
haah i love old town old building architecture *esp. with its own history behind it. it's just soo nice to figure out what happened back then and you can compare it with nowadayas ;)
plus! bangunan tua itu LOVELY banget buat jadi sasaran photo shoot!
when taking photographs ; i really like taking someone's expression. ekspresi seseorang. yeapp!
everyone has its own unique expression. dan itu soo wonderful.. next time i'll show you ;)
and then *again the old building architecture. plus! the sky and the sea *huaah soo calming.
eia in case my boyfriend suka voto2 dia aja yg jd model! hahaha. cause i'm not fond being the model. hah too easy ;) hahahaha. gaya bgd sih yaaa,.

and singapore.

ah yaa. for next christmas i will be leading my way to australia!
college? nop!
homestay? yeah~close.
family? hahaha soo not!

i will live with my dad's fiend family there ;) yeah kinda like homestay. but soo much cheaper i'm sure. desember = summer! hahaha omigod pake bikini gt!? yaa nggaklaah gw jg ogah ;( hehe
he have 3 daughters ; one of them is my age and also have a boyfriend! *my dad's said
(penting bgd gk sih belakangnya?) and she also would like to the pyschology in college!
*now that's sounds cool. we should probably have a great time! ;)

what a year. what a life. sweet isnt it? ;)

0 komentar: